Terms & Conditions
1. Waiting Time:
- Airport Departure and Point to Point Transfers: 45 minutes of free waiting time for all airport pickups. Waiting time charges will apply after the free 45 minutes.
- Wait time charges are incurred after 5 minutes of the scheduled pick-up time. The first 5 minutes of wait time are not charged.
- Wait Time Charges are usually associated with reservations of scheduled pickup rides and are incurred from the originally scheduled end time.
- Airport Arrivals: We track all client flights and their arrival times. Wait time charges for private flights are applied based on the time described on the run sheet.
2. General Provisions:
- These Service Terms are accepted by you and BlackWingz | BAY AREA VIP LIMO for all terms and actions within the State of California.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted and regulated by California law without consideration to the rules of conflict of law.
- Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Service Terms will be settled only within the federal or state courts of San Mateo County, California. You agree to the jurisdiction of such courts over you.
- You agree to reimburse BlackWingz | BAY AREA VIP LIMO for its legal expenses and fees of establishing or defending a claim or lawsuit by or against you.
3. Lost or Damaged Items:
- BlackWingz | BAY AREA VIP LIMO is not responsible for any items that may have been left in affiliated vehicles, including jewelry, cash, electronics, or any carry-on objects that may be harmed during transit.
- We make every effort to locate and return your lost belongings. Found objects are retained for 30 days, and you can contact our office for assistance.
4. Pricing Policy:
- All deposits (charters at the time of booking reservation) are non-refundable.
- All advertising tours and fares are subject to change without notification and may be higher on special occasions and holidays.
5. Credit Card Policy:
- When paying by credit card, you must provide the credit card number for pre-authorization. This process does not exclude charges for the fare of the trip upon reserving with a credit or debit card.
- A temporary hold of 125% of the quoted fare will be placed on the credit card. This hold covers tolls, gratuity, additional stops, and waiting time. It is released within 1-5 business days after the payment transaction is completed and processed.
- The actual credit card used for payment must be presented to the driver at pick-up time. Additional verification may be required.
- We accept all major credit cards, including MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, and Discover®.
- We do not accept online-only, virtual credit cards or any other form of single-use card number.
6. Exclusions and Limitations of Liability:
- BlackWingz | BAY AREA VIP LIMO is not responsible for missed flights, cancelled schedules, or damages sustained under circumstances beyond our control.
- Any damage beyond usual wear and tear will be subject to a minimum charge of $500 for repair or general cleaning of the car.
- No refund will be provided if the ride is terminated during the trip.
- BlackWingz | BAY AREA VIP LIMO will not be liable for delays caused by heavy traffic, accidents, or unforeseen events.
- Smoking or consumption of alcohol is highly restricted in compliance